High school for visual arts

High school for visual arts
high school thats has visual arts for kids to learn

Friday, May 4, 2012

The High school I wish to go to

I would like to go to Bronx High School for the visual arts, x35A because I like to draw and to paint. Also that if I  go to that school I will be able to show everyone that I could draw well. Even if i'm not that good at drawing that does't mean that I can't be able to go to that school. I would also like to go to Millennium Art Academy x72A because they have art classes that I would like to go to. I would be able to go draw, and paint. The last reason that I want to go to both of these schools is beacause I would be able to learn more about art.

No comments:

Post a Comment