High school for visual arts
high school thats has visual arts for kids to learn
Friday, March 9, 2012
My interests
The subjects I like in school is art. I like art because I like to express my feelings and draw anything that comes to my head. In my free time I like to spend time with my family and draw. When I'm bored I like to draw and paint. I feel like when I paint I feel calm and soothing and nothing could bother me. I also like it because it's a quiet thing to do. If I could, I like to travel the world. I would like to travel the world because I want to see how other countries spend their times. When I'm confused about something at school I usually get help from a teacher after school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment